At JLL we are always looking for great Finance Talent. We will recruit for our Finance Director in the near future, this is not a current need. If you are a fit for this position we will contact you as soon as we begin actively recruiting for it.
If you would like to stay up to date on positions at JLL, please join our Talent Network at jll.jobs.net/join.
Finance Director, Atlanta
Our Finance Director will manage, control and direct the accounting and financial functions in a high visibility, client-facing role.
What this job involves:
- Preparation, management, consolidation and delivery of the annual plan and quarterly reforecast
- Supervision of the revenue recognition process
- Meeting accounts receivable objectives and metrics
- Supervision of the team in completion of quarterly audit schedules
- Developing and maintaining systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization
- Designing, implementing, documenting and maintaining policies and procedures that support efficient and effective processes as well as maintaining strong internal controls.
- Preparation of the monthly financial reporting package
- Overall accounting/finance team management, staff development and compensation planning. Managing and executing on staff succession and growth plans.
- Preparation of analysis and dashboard reporting for CAO and CFO of the client group, as well as Corporate.
- Producing and analyzing monthly and quarterly financial variance reports
- Preparing pipeline reports and dashboard metrics for business or product lines.
- Overseeing the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities
- Key financial/accounting liaison for Business Unit Executives, Product Line owners and Corporate. Act as advisor and strategic partner to these groups for all financial, operational and client matters
- Proactive decision making support to all stakeholders
- Ownership of the annual plan and quarterly reforecast
- Ownership of all financial processes within given span of control
- Leadership of managers, supervisors and/or professional staff
- Performance and results of multiple related units
- Developing departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities
- Controling resources and policy formation in area of responsibility
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance plus a minimum of 10 years of related work experience
- CPA and/or MBA is preferred
- 5 years of direct management/supervisory experience; including training and evaluation of staff
- Audit and internal controls background is a plus
- Strong accounting skills
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in computer-based accounting applications. Experience with JD Edwards platforms a plus
- Strong analytical, organizational, and coordination skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills to internal and external parties
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles and work ethic
- Understanding of and commitment to client service
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
What you can expect from us:
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see URL blocked - click to apply or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers URL blocked - click to apply