Are you an experienced janitor seeking a more challenging, fulfilling new role?
If so, Kelly Services has JUST the role for YOU!
Kelly Services is seeking candidates for a Janitor role with an industry leading, Fortune 500, global, chemical manufacturing company in Harbor Beach, MI. This is a full time, ongoing position with Kelly Services at this location.
- Trash removal, wash windows, maintain floors and stairs (sweep, vacuum, mop, strip, and wax)
- Cleaning restrooms, offices, lunch areas, and process areas.
- Required to operate industrial stripper/scrubber equipment.
- Must be willing to meet customer deadlines.
- Know and understand the chemical hazards for cleaning products and follow manufacturer’s directions.
- Must be willing to work independently and with others.
- Janitorial or related experience
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours on occasion
- High school diploma, GED, or the equivalent
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit your resume” button. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter listed below recruiting for this position by email. However, your resume must be received via the “submit your resume” button included within. Please contact recruiter Lindsay Pittwood with questions, concerns, or email applications at Email blocked - click to apply
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply