. Plans, schedules, directs and appraises work of direct reports and/or contingent workers. Leads the activities of a team of customer service representatives and meter services.
2. Ensures compliance with applicable rules, regulations, policies and guidelines.
3. Manages department budget, maintains cash controls, and directs employee hiring process.
4. Handles media contacts and complaints. Assists Engineering and marketing.
5. Investigates shared meter, switched meter problems and theft of electrical services. Handles customer and electrical inspector complaints/inquires.
6. Handles high profile accounts relating to credit, customer satisfaction and/or billing issues. Assures Service Quality Measures are achieved.
7. Participates in safety programs and responsible for results. Ensures the safety of all employees, the general public, contractors and Company facilities.
8. Assist with restoration efforts during storm and other emergencies.
Skills and Requirements
- Develop Self & Others
- Empower to grow
- Collaborate & Share
- Be a role model
- Focus to achieve results
- Be agile
Education & Experience Required:
Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience preferred.
Associates Degree with a minimum of 7 years relevant experience or High School/GED with the completion of the relevant progression program and 10 years relevant experience required.
Prior supervisory and customer service experience is preferred.
Knowledge of the union contract is desired.
Experience with collections activities
Knowledge and experience with CIS, SAP, WMS, CSS, and Smartmap systems.
Microsoft Office skills.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Strong customer service ability.-Strong leadership skills.
AVANGRID’s employment practices and policies are geared to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. At AVANGRID we provide fair and equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Learn more about equal employment by following this URL blocked - click to apply
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at Phone number blocked - click to apply or Email blocked - click to apply