We are seeking a back-end engineer to work in a groundbreaking product that aims to be the best Hybrid Cloud management product which gives tangible value to the client. The ideal candidate is one who has demonstrated work experience with distributed systems and working with parallel processing systems. The candidate would apply their expertise to innovate and take the product to new levels. The product is currently deployed to some of the best companies in the world. If you are a Software Engineer interested in developing full stack solutions, with a perspective to deal with data functionally and technically for a new Hybrid Cloud Product we would like to talk to you.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 10+ years development experience.
• Must have 5+ years in Python or ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana).
• Experience with design and interacting with NoSQL Database and Experience with Messaging Systems like RabbitMQ.
• In-depth expertise in Docker and Kubernetes a big plus.
• Design, Develop, Optimize and Scale at every stage of the architecture.
• 4+ years' experience in modern RESTful API development
• Strong bash skills.
• BS in Computer Science
• Must have 10+ years in Development, ideally in Python or ELK.
• Mongo 2+ years.
• Masters from a reputed university.
• Mongo 2+ years.
• Five years of Python or ELK development.
We are looking for:
Building Elegant software and architectural solutions. Design, Develop, test, and maintain robust, resilient, scalable, high-quality software for the product platform. Work closely with a distributed team, product managers, testers, and architects to execute on the requirements. Strong development discipline and verify your needs with automated and complete test coverage. Estimate work efforts so that they can be prioritized to create a realistic delivery schedule. Strive and maintain defect-free code.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.