SNI Technology is currently seeking a SalesForce Administrator for an exciting Direct hire role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Take overall responsibility for SalesForce.com CRM
- Participate in project management and deployment of new customized SalesForce features
- Provide day-to-day administration and customization of the SalesForce platform instance
- Work closely with Sales, Customer Support, and Underwriting to design dashboards and automate reporting
- Gather, create and document current and future business process flows
- Create clear, concise and complete functional specification and requirement documents as needed.
- Progressively increase the utilization of SalesForce across relevant functions at BFS
- Conduct application configuration, testing, and quality control
- Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
- Provide end-user training and support
- Understand Company's products and solutions and find new ways to use the SalesForce technology to drive both sales and accountability
- Bachelor's degree in Financial Systems, Finance, Computer Science or related field
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator and/or Developer/Advanced Developer Certification.
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce.com administration and development
- Familiarity with web based programing (Apex, VisualForce, Salesforce APIs, SOAP.)
- Process-oriented mindset and ability to break down complex business issues into actionable deliverables
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees, senior management and the public
- Certification or experience in project management
- Demonstrated ability to flourish in a fast paced, fluid environment
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
Build Scalable Solution
Java (Programming Language)
Use Web Service
Use Force.Com Platform
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 355539
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
SNI Technology Makes Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing Talent List!
View the full profile
SNI Technology® is one of the fastest growing technology recruitment companies in the country specializing in technical careers and temporary jobs. We uniquely align with our clients and the candidates we represent, because our staff is hired from the industry we serve.
We offer technical talent and employment opportunities on a contract, contract–to–hire, and a direct–hire basis in a wide variety of disciplines from helpdesk professionals to the most cutting-edge software architects.
We strive to help clients maintain their corporate strength and focus, while we show our ability to attract top tier technical professionals to supplement or expand their staff. Our recruiting team stays very active in the technology community, so we have specific knowledge of local employment conditions, technical trends, and pending shifts or upgrades that can impact how technology supports your business. We don’t tap into the technical community to find the talent you need – we are a part of it.
Whether a system upgrade or a complete software development project is on the agenda; we have proven technology professionals ready to ensure your success.
If you’ve worked with employment firms in the past, we guarantee you’ll notice the difference!
SNI Companies®, the parent company of SNI Technology specializes in the placement of Accounting & Finance, Administrative, and IT candidates on a temporary and full-time basis through it's Accounting Now, Staffing Now, and SNI Technology divisions. With revenues in excess of $100 million, SNI Companies ranks among the top 100 U.S. staffing companies and was recently named one of the fastest growing private staffing companies in the country by Staffing Industry Analysts. Based in Des Moines, Iowa, SNI Companies has over 40 offices in the Midwest, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast to best serve our job seekers and clients.
Find technical careers and temporary jobs at a SNI Technology recruitment location near you!