To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Ramon, CA 94582
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
QA Engineer I (Temporary)
Robert Half International • San Ramon, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB REQUISITIONQA Engineer I (Temporary)
Robert Half is seeking a QA Engineer I to design and execute test cases against various Protiviti and RHI software products. Reviews requirements, designs documentation, test approach, and test plan, provides estimates, and collaborates with business and development teams to ensure delivery of a technically appropriate, high quality solution. Works closely with remote testers at vendor location and off-site developers. Provides technical guidance to IT Vertical and Business teams regarding QS processes, tools and methodologies in order to establish and maintain an effective and efficient culture.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Design/maintain test plans including cycles, cases/conditions, expected results and requirement mapping.
- Execute and validate test cases/scripts and identify discrepancies of actuals versus expected.
- Follow best practices associated with test management and documentation
- Identify and facilitate defect resolution with functional and technical groups.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of related experience required
- Basic experience with software test planning, execution and validation, including expertise with various testing tools and methods (SQL, Quick Test Professional, Quality Center).
- Familiarity with test environment managements, test collaboration, tools selection and implementation in a medium to large company with a global environment.
- Familiarity with business process and data flow identification and documentation.
- Basic experience with testing application interfaces and data conversion.
- Experience with a specific application/technology
- Familiarity with hardware architectures.
- Experience with coding preferred.
- Experienced with industry standard code review practices.
- ISTQB Testing Fundamentals
- Solid knowledge of the overall application development life cycle.
- Ability to conduct test planning and execution with off-site resources
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret business acumen
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities and remain flexible in a changing environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Ability to demonstrate professional judgment with the ability to appropriately influence others as needed
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP