To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Redding, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Tri Counties Bank • Redding, CA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for a career-focused person to join our team...someone who wants to make a difference in helping our customers, flourish in a role that offers advancement opportunities, and be a part of a bank that truly is a part of the local community.
Full job description is available upon request but here are the basic responsibilities:
Position Title: Personal Banker
Branch: Redding Downtown
Position Summary: The Personal Banker promotes and sells all retail Bank products and services to new and existing customers.
- Uses every customer interaction as an opportunity to build a relationship with each customer through effective profiling, tele-consulting and where appropriate refer customers to business partners.
- Meets sales goals as assigned.
- Maintains accurate sales records and regularly reviews sales results with Branch Manager and prepares an action plan taking appropriate steps to meet/exceed sales objectives.
- Prepares for and participates actively in branch sales meetings.
- Ensures that all customer transactions are handled timely and accurately according to guidelines and that cash and security procedures are followed.
- Accurately prepares necessary documentation from the sale of products and services and inputs data.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, And Other Skills Required:
- High school diploma or GED required, unless age 18.
- Previous experience with bank sales, preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to utilize personal computers and Windows based programs.
- Able to successfully complete Bank product and sales training courses and appropriate certifications.
- Able to be registered as a mortgage loan originator (MLO) in the Nationwide Mortgage License System and Registry (NMLS).
- May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
Established in 1975, Tri Counties Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ:TCBK) headquartered in Chico, California, providing a unique brand of customer Service with Solutions available in traditional stand-alone and in-store bank branches in communities throughout Northern and Central California.
The Bank provides an extensive and competitive breadth of consumer, small business and commercial banking financial services, along with convenient around-the-clock ATM, online and mobile banking access.
Tri Counties Bank has remained strong and profitable through a top-down commitment to its core values, sound business principles and responsible lending practices.
Our success is also based on our involvement in the communities we serve. The personal touch comes naturally to Tri Counties Bankers. You may recognize us at business, school and non-profit events, baseball games and local eateries, skiing in the mountains, boating on the lakes, and fishing the local streams or attending an event in The City or on the peninsula.