To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jacksonville, TX 75766
- Cardinal Health
- Phone: 614-757-4795
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Cardinal Health • Jacksonville, TX
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
What Facilities Management/Mainten contributes to Cardinal Health
The Maintenance Supervisor coordinate and oversees all production and facilities maintenance. Develops and prioritizes maintenance actives such as repairs, preventive maintenance and engineering support. Develops and tracks metrics for maintenance activities (i.g. down time, spending, training readiness and customer satisfaction). Effectively communicates the status of maintenance actives with management and supervision. Provides the routine administrative support for all reports including training, attendance tracking, and discipline. Recommends staffing levels which support management objectives at the least cost. Develops, proposes, and monitors all maintenance budgets. Oversees the operation of the maintenance storeroom.
- Requires high school diploma or GED
- 5+ years of experience in plastics manufacturing or automated assembly-manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with injection molding processing techniques.
- 5+ years working in a large facility (50,000 square feet) with varied and complex production and support equipment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in arc flash, lock out tag out and electrical safety.
- Experience with preventive, predictive and planned maintenance concepts.
- Must be willing to attend offsite/onsite technical courses, seminars, and equipment evaluations.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Works closely with production supervision to identify machine problems, communicate the status of machine modifications/upgrades, and suggest methods for maximizing equipment up-time. Regularly attends production team meetings and routinely initiates contact with production supervisors from all shifts.
- Works closely with all engineers to coordinate the maintenance resources needed to support engineering activities such as exploratory research and equipment installations, retrofits, and upgrades.
- Develops measurable performance objectives for mechanics. Formally evaluates reports annually; documents and tracks progress on development opportunities quarterly.
- Oversees the maintenance storeroom; ensures that sufficient parts are on hand to effect repairs in a timely manner.
- Identify, design, and implement machine improvements.
- Tracks and reports each month machine availability and maintenance cost information to management.
- Ensure that all facility assets including support equipment, building structure, grounds and offsite properties are maintained to a high standard of material condicitions, cleanliness, and general repair.
- Oversees activities and maintains documentation necessary for regulatory compliance in the maintenance and pest control functions.