Home Instead Senior Care located in Joliet, IL
is seeking a full-time Service Coordinator to join our team. The Service Coordinator is responsible for client and caregiver schedules on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will possess business related experience (scheduling) and reside in the Joliet area.
In addition, this individual will be able to deliver results, demonstrate strong customer service skills, collaborate with team members, communicate clearly and effectively, carry out the mission of the Company, be able to adapt to change, effectively plan and organize and demonstrate resilience.Home Instead Senior Care
provides non-medical services. Our Joliet, IL team services all of Will County and South Cook County and is rapidly growing. Our mission is to enhance the lives of the seniors we serve and provide peace of mind to their loved ones by providing trusted and reliable care. Our vision is that all seniors can age successfully in their homes with dignity, integrity and compassion. Our team consists of compassionate people who are driven to succeed and wish to make a meaningful difference in the lives of both our clients and CAREGivers.
The Service Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGiversSM in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships.Primary Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Reflect the values of JRG 4, Inc., (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Follow up with all client and CAREGiver issues related to scheduling to ensure their problems are resolved.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system.
- Increase client loyalty to Home Instead Senior Care.
- Increase CAREGiver retention with Home Instead Senior Care.
- Follow up and communicate CAREGiver and client scheduling issues to ensure problems are resolved.
- Design, test and implement a responsive contingency plan that ensures 100% maintenance of Service Hours.
- Recognize and capture opportunities related to client and CAREGiver schedules.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Maintain Critical Numbers.
- On Call rotation is mandatory and is compensated in addition to base salary.
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise)
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, quarterly, monthly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, clients and CAREGivers
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel
- Must have the availability to work evenings and weekends as required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Paid vacation, paid holidays and sick time
- IRA retirement plan with up to 3% matching
- Bonus Eligibility
- High school graduation
- One year of related business experience in scheduling
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Oblige to Company hiring requirements regarding all policies including (but not limited to) drug testing, fingerprinting and CBC
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Customer Relationship Management