To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
160 South Industrial Boulevard
Calhoun, GA 30701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MANAGER OF SALES ANALYTICS & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Mohawk Industries • Calhoun, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Sales Professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
We are looking for candidates for a Manager of Sales Analytics & Business Development position for our Residential Sales Division. This position assists division management or project teams with the development and formulation of strategic long range and short-range plans aimed at building divisional performance measurement systems. Leads or facilitates team-based improvement projects. Accelerate the sales team by enabling and supporting business processes using Mohawk 360 and third-party tools. Be the contact point for all sales related systems and drive user adoption. Deliver high-quality deployments, ongoing support, and continuous enhancements. Work proactively to solve challenges associated with a growing, high-volume, customer-driven ecommerce and retail business. Partner with the sales team to drive systems, specifically Mohawk 360, that enable strong customer relationships. Enable cross-channel synergies through automation and workflow optimizations to improve sales productivity. Evaluate existing sales processes, determine potential enhancements, and help implement those enhancements. Provide recommendation on roadmaps, consult on increasing system ROI, and partner on identifying and build capabilities that drive growth and improve productivity.
- Compiles and reviews primary and secondary data showing sales volume, inventory levels and merchandising action plans to ensure effective and profitable maintenance of assigned accounts.
- Makes recommendations related to sales, marketing and merchandising activities.
- Works directly with the customer or participates as a project team member on system implementation, upgrades, modification, database maintenance to enhance customer support.
- Researches plans, organizes and conducts needs analysis to determine division/department and/or customer resource needs.
- Provides statistical and other relevant information for planning activities.
- Coordinates administrative and logistical details associated with the day-to-day operations of the major business account, assisting with matters related to sales and marketing activities and performing research for special projects as assigned.
- Acts as a liaison between the departments and/or divisions, coordinating relevant functions that require access to customer account, which includes, but is not limited to monitoring inventory, analyzing customer consumption in conjunction with sales forecasts, verifying pricing, reviewing layout of showrooms, and revolving problem orders.
- Provide input to division management about trends and changes taking place within customer’s organization and make recommendations about future courses of action necessary for the division towards improving its position with the customer.
- Prepare and analyze daily and monthly reports to include but not limited to pricing, product and inventory activities.
- Demonstrate ownership of solutions delivered by identifying opportunities via partnerships, driving them to completion and provide support to our internal team proactively as well as reactively.
- Performs other duties as required.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Four year college degree in business, marketing or related field
- Two or more years of related work experience or four plus years of job specific work experience combined with equivalent training/education to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- A minimum of one year project coordination/facilitation skills in a multi-functional environment is required.
- Intermediate to advance proficiency level in the following areas: Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Business Writing concepts and techniques.
- Exceptional customer service skills. Intermediate level understanding of accounting and reporting principles and practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication, collaboration and influence skills.
- Knowledge of marketing and sales terminology, concepts and business operating procedures. Analytical/Technical skills required to collect and prepare financial, statistical, productivity data, etc. Progressively responsible experience in planning, budgeting and financial management analysis and reporting.
- Strong verbal and written communication, collaboration, and influence skills
- Organized team player with strong problem-solving skills and attention to details.
- Ability to analyze data to find insights, think through problems, and recommend solution.
- 2+ years’ experience in managing data quality, data migration and data transformation issues.
- Demonstrated expertise using Reporting tools.
- Strong experience collaborating with software engineers to test and drive integrations.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.