COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Family Medicine (FM)
- Join an established, progressive Federally Qualified Community Health Center
- Base $236K + Incentive pay for any patients over 15PPD - Add up to $1K-$5K a month
- Possible earnings: $306K
- Relocation: Paid
- Sign-on bonus: $30K
- CME: Yes
- Loan repayment through NHSC - $60K every two years for repayment towards your loan
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Family Medicine (FM)
- Work Week: 4-day 10-hour shifts
- Clinic hours: 7:30a-5:30p
- Phone Call only - Never go in: First call Nurse Triage
- On-site lab, X-Ray, Heli pad (for any emergent cases)
- Large, beautiful, newly renovated clinic, with floor to ceiling wooded views of the great outdoors.
- Our very physician lead group will give you the autonomy to work at your own pace.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Family Medicine (FM)
- BC or truly BE
- Sorry we are unable to support Visa needs
COMMUNITY Family Medicine (FM)
- We are well known for our love of the outdoors! Our newly remodeled clinic is nestled in a forest area with great outdoor views. If you love the outdoors, you will find much to do. We have the best hiking, biking, ATVing, snowshoeing, skiing, and much more! We are also 1.5 hours to the OR coast!
- We also offer the best small boutique shops, wineries, artisan art galleries and eclectic restaurants!
- Lots of art shops, antiquing, and outdoor entertainment. Come visit us and ski, hike, bike, ATV, Hunt, boat, or fish, whenever and wherever you like!
- Easily accessible to Ashland, Eugene, and Portland
REFERENCE NUMBER: 165600
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Family Medicine for more information.
- Basic Life Support
- Emergency Departments
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Operating Theater
- Family Medicine