To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bernards, NJ 07920
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Business Analyst - I
Apex Systems • Bernards, NJ
Posted 27 days ago
Job Description: Business Analyst - Human Resources
M-F 8:00 - 5:00
The BA provides advanced analytical and technical support to the Performance & Talent Management Team in pursuit of our integrated talent management goals and other key initiatives.
System / Reporting Administrator
• Manage the maintenance and performance of all enterprise-wide performance and talent systems and reports
• Assist in managing and prioritizing the system and reporting roadmap
• Troubleshoot and analyze system issues and deficiencies; identify and recommend solutions
• Initiate user stories to identify enhancements and defects; work with HRIS to develop the stories
• Partner with HRIS to develop testing strategies, plans and scripts
• Accountable for testing resolved defects, systems enhancements, and report designs
• Manage the performance and talent mailbox where managers and HR Business Partners direct their questions; respond to system questions within 24 hours
• Oversee proxy and delegation access to all performance and talent systems
• Communicate status of system and report enhancements to HR Business Partner community
• Run scheduled reports and create reports as needed
• Collaborate in defining desired strategy and features for enterprise-wide performance and talent systems and reports
• Assist in managing the product backlog by evaluating system features that will provide the most business value to support the bottom line
• Assist in quantifying business value of system and report enhancements and calculating ROIs
• Assist manager and work with performance and talent subject matter experts to design the user experience and document requirements
• Participate in researching how performance and talent systems are used and look at ways to improve use and efficiency
• Create, update and support the development of training and supporting resources to reflect system changes and enhancements; develop and communicate as needed
• Support the annual performance and talent processes including system and report updates, and manage banners, resources, and To Dos.
• Run audits of reports, proxies and system usage to identify trends and opportunities
• Analyze user inquires to identify common themes and provide recommendations to manager to help decrease the number of user requests/questions and increase system and report intuitiveness
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 4+ years of HR, IT or HR systems experience
• Strong technical problem solving, project management and organizational skills
• Strong technical acumen
• Ability to effectively communicate with HRIS and / or IT
• Ability to produce systems and reports that are user-friendly and meet business requirements
• Ability to analyze data for trends or patterns and communicate data in a way that tells a story
• Detail-oriented; high degree of accuracy with data
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
• Ability to influence others without direct position power
• Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fluid, fast-paced environment
• Ability to effectively navigate a highly complex, matrixed organization
• Proactive, track record of seeking out new/improved ways of doing things
• Team player with good communication skills
• Expert at Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Experience in a Cloud environment helpful
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178