To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orange, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant II
Mueller Inc. • Orange, TX
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative Assistants perform exceptional customer service and administrative job duties to support branch operations.
- Perform receptionist duties including greeting, assisting and directing in person and phone customers to the appropriate branch staff.
- Provide customers information and assistance.
- Perform accurate accounting system entries for various transactions to include invoicing, posting, deposits and daily balancing.
- Review and balance daily cashiering reports.
- Review and balance petty cash and submit receipts for payment.
- Review and process tax exemption certificates.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Three (3) years of administrative support experience preferred.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge of basic computer software including JD Edwards and Windows 2000 is preferred.
- Ability to process financial and administrative transactions in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Ability to operate office equipment such as calculators, fax machines, copiers, etc.
- Ability to learn state tax laws as they apply to material transactions is preferred.
- A combination of education and experience may be qualifying.
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting pay rate $14.00 to $14.50 an hour depending on qualifications.
- Generous employer paid benefits valued at $5 to $10 an hour.
Dual Medical/Rx Plan Options - Base Plan: 100% paid premiums for the employee and children; spouse coverage available for a nominal payroll contribution. Buy-Up Plan: nominal payroll contribution for the employee, children and spouse
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Plan
- Long-Term Disability Insurance Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off Benefits
- Occupational Illness & Injury
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)