To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Judge Group • Houston, TX
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Houston, TX 77010
Full Time Employment
Jr to Mid QA Tester with a strong manual testing foundation and desire to learn automation.
-Ability to write basic automation scripts is a huge plus.
- MUST have bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- 2-5 years of experience
-MUST be a QA with a software development life cycle background
-MUST have graphical user interface (GUI) testing experience
-MUST be able to write SQL Queries
-Comfortable working in a SAFe Agile environment
-Unit Testing Experience
-They are a high-performance culture, they value input from the individuals into everyday process
-This is a SAFe Agile Environment
- Everyone has complete visibility into planning and why they are doing things etc
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Learn and apply testing methodology – Design the tests, execute the tests, document, and communicate the results;
• Develop manual and automated tests by analyzing user stories, participating in design reviews and collaborating with the Developers, Product Owners, and Business Analysts;
• Generate and update test plans that validate the implementation of acceptance criteria;
• Conduct manual testing only when necessary, graphical user interface (GUI), functionality workflow, stress, performance, regression, integrated, and installation testing etc
• Review user documentation and online help files for accuracy;
• Participate in weekly product & QA meetings.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology or related discipline.
• 2 - 5 years of experience as a QA in the software development lifecycle.
• Capable of writing automated tests is a plus.
• Strong SQL query writing, understanding of relational databases.
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Eager to learn and apply new knowledge and skills, especially automated testing for web applications.
• Understanding of QA processes and methodologies in an agile software development environment.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.