Mortgage Underwriter - Conventional
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Nathan Duong
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000A bit about us:
THIS IS A 100% REMOTE OPPORTUNITY!!! We are one of Ohio's #1 premier Lending companies!!! Due to exponentially rapid growth, we're looking for a solid and experienced DE Mortgage Underwriter to join the team. Do you want to join a collaborative team environment where your voice will be heard and the team to back you up? If so, please read on!
This candidate should have strong Underwriter skills, knowledge of DE, LAPP, Conventional FNMA, FHLMC, and FHA . If this sounds like you, please apply to this amazing and career-changing opportunity!!!Why join us?
We are a fantastic company that believes in taking care of its employees. If hired, you will be rewarded with an offer that will include
- Competitive Base Salary – (DOE)
- Bonus structure
- 401K Match
- Medical, dental, vision, Rx, 401k, FSAs, life insurance, disability insurance
- Incredible job stability
- An amazing and fun working environment
- & other cool perks
Why join us?
Excellent Work/Life Balance.
Tons of room for advancement
Lots of upward mobility
We work with cutting-edge technologies that keep our employees intellectually stimulated and professionally marketable.
We operate in a Class A office environment and pride ourselves on cultivating a hospitable workspace for everyone to prosper.
In addition to retaining employees by means of a hospitable, intellectually stimulating workplace we believe in compensating our people with aggressive compensation packages.
We help our customers make the best decisions through data
We get things done and for us, there is no such thing as mission impossible.
Our clients are the world's biggest Specialty companies.Job Details
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet these criteria:
Must have skills:
- DE - FHA
- Working knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, USDA
Nice to have skills:
- LAPP - VA
- Non-conforming jumbo underwriting
- Encompass LOS
What you will be doing:
- Evaluate loan application in conjunction with asset, income, and credit documentation for integrity and accuracy
- Performs manual underwrites to ensure accordance with applicable guidelines for a variety of loan product types
- Sets concise and clear conditions for missing documents that is required to meet standards
- Communicates underwriting determination and explains reasons for provisions in the Encompass LOS
- Responds to questions on conditions from investor, processors, and sales teams in a reasonable timeframe
- Documents and informs all parties of any reasons for delayed files and monitors timelines to make final approval or decline
- Works autonomously with guidance in only the most complicated situations
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.