To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Herndon, VA 20171
- Kim Middlebrooks
- Phone: 703-288-0700
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Randstad USA • Herndon, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Great opportunity with our growing client in the Chantilly area. This client needs to add to it's payroll team, looking for a key individual to be lead a small team of processors and labor specialists and be hand's on when needed. Full details are below. This position is moving quickly, so please apply today! If you are available immediately and can join as a consultant, that is preferred.
location: Herndon, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
What will you be doing?
- You'll be supporting the payroll organization from a supervisory perspective, giving guidance on the processing and posting of the payroll and will look at taxation, garnishment and timekeeping.
- You'll work with all areas of the organization to include payroll, employees, vendors, technology, finance and HR
- Work with approximately 3,000 employees with the opportunity to grow in the role in the very near future.
What qualifications should you have?
- Bachelor's in a business related field or related experience
- 7 years of payroll related job experience in a high volume environment
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint, UltiPro or a similar ERP
- Experience with ADP strong preferred
- Must have proficiency with MS Office Suite, including Excel
- Must be team player and be able to lead team to successful outcomes.
skills: Supervision, Payroll - 500
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.