Job Title: 3 Month Temporary - Transportation Clerk
Shift: M-F 6am to 3:30pm
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
This is an Operations position responsible for performing clerical duties within the Transportation department including maintaining all regulatory compliance as required by the Department of Transportation.
* Gather, organize and process driver daily paperwork, logs, manifest, vehicle inspection, etc.
* Answer phones, route calls and take messages.
* Research short on truck that driver's call in.
* Respond to delivery associate issue and provide support for resolution.
* Create Driver Qualification files as needed and maintain all required documents in Supervision as required under Department of Transportation guidelines, i.e. driver's license status, Medical Examination Cards, Certificate of Violations, monitor MVR status, etc.
* Monitor and review all driver logs and violations through the onboard computer system
* Run daily reports for transportation supervisors, i.e. Observations, Vehicle Tracking, etc.
* Daily monitoring of Drive Cam Events and processing them for coaching and signatures.
* Perform all other tasks as assigned by supervision or management.
* 2 years' distribution/transportation experience in a high volume, route delivery operation
Education and / or Experience:
* High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) or equivalent
* Strong leadership, analytical and motivational skills
* Knowledge of D.O.T. regulations
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge of windows operating system and utilizing Excel and Word
* Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
* Valid Driver License
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk and hear. The employee may have to lift up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities that may be required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available thru Manpower, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Certified Apartment Manager