HB Rentals, a Superior Energy Services company, is the world’s premier supplier of offshore and onshore housing and related equipment for the oil and gas industry. Since 1980, we have provided safe, reliable products to make living on the job an easier, more comfortable experience.
HB Rentals is currently hiring for an Electrician to join our team in Broussard, LA.
Responsible for driving a truck hauling equipment often oversize and overweight to and from remote locations following all HSEQ policies, procedures and best practices set by company and customers. Uses winch or toter equipment associated with the truck to load and unload. Driver may also be required to haul water/sewer/trash to/from locations and to/from fill and dump sites as well as drive other vehicles as needed. The scope of work also includes setting up, servicing, and breaking down modular accommodation units at customer job sites require.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works under direct instruction and assists with gathering materials to approved plan specifications.
- Assists with basic installation and duties associated with learning the trade.
- Has full awareness of, and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant company/customer QHSE handbooks, HSE procedures and emergency procedures.
- Maintains a professional appearance and communication style in dealing with customers and coworkers.
- Assists with installation and duties associated with consistent with electrical code to avoid hazardous wiring.
- Install switches, relays, and circuit-breaker panels.
- Test circuits with testing instruments such as ohmmeter, circuit tested and megger.
- Participate in on-call/call-out service call activities required to support operations in the field as requested.
- Prepare, read and interpret blueprints and wiring diagrams to plan and complete project according to approved plan specifications.
- Troubleshoot systems such as control systems, gas detection systems and fire detections systems
- Lead projects
- Minimum two to three years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License
- Clean MVR Report
- Knowledge of current practices, tools and equipment and materials/supplies used in the electrical trade.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure materials
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k) and Paid Time Off.
Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
HB Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veterans.