To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, NH 03103
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Representative
Sunbelt Rentals, Inc. • Manchester, NH
Posted 1 month ago
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
- Performs inside sales duties to qualify in-person and remote customers’ equipment needs then align those with the company’s various equipment offerings.
- Determines availability of equipment and coordinates with Dispatch and Service Departments for current and upcoming equipment requirements; partnering with other Sunbelt locations when necessary to secure additional equipment.
- Acts as the sales administrator on rental contracts and handles customer’s inquiries in a professional manner to resolve any issues that arise.
- Offers outside sales support in efforts by performing prospecting calls, forwarding sales leads and incoming inquiries to the sales group, and promoting product and frequent renter programs.
- Negotiates price and volume of original orders by maximizing rate and volume.
- Places equipment orders by obtaining customer information; finalizes details about when, where and what equipment is required; selects equipment/merchandise from inventory and places the rental/purchase order in the computer system; organizes transportation for orders.
- Works cross-functionally with other verticals to ensure customer’s needs are met and to maximize sales opportunities.
- Reviews daily management reports and provides regular feedback to Branch Manager regarding fleet and merchandise inventory.
- May assist with delivery and pick up of equipment when needed.
- Ensures all activity and customer transactions are performed within Sunbelt safety policies.
- Performs duties in accordance with company safety standards.
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s license
- 0 -2 years of experience in a related field
- High attention to Detail
- Customer service aptitude
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer and telephone skills
- Ability to remain flexible in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred in some locations
Must be able to bend, squat, crouch and/or reach and lift up to 25 pounds or more, as required by the job. Occasional night and weekend work may be required as well. All duties must be performed according to Sunbelt’s safety policies and guidelines. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with ADA/ADAAA.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected ground
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.