$45,000 to $55,000Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Accounts Payable Associate This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Match invoices with corresponding purchase orders and enter into inventory purchase system.
- Review monthly vendor statements to ensure accuracy and timeliness of accounts payable.
- Track credits due and apply them accordingly once received.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Ensure correct sorting, coding and matching of invoices/receipts.
- Print and obtain signatures on all accounts payable checks.
- Distribute signed checks as required.
- Perform filing and copying as required.
- High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Prior accounts payable experience preferred
- Organized with attention to detail
- Some Excel knowledge preferred
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Associate
- Accounts Payable
- Attention To Detail
- Microsoft Excel