7975 - Richmond CEC - 12800 Tuckahoe Creek Parkway, Richmond, Virginia, 23238
CarMax, the way your career should be!
Ensure a world-class customer experience
At CarMax, we want to disrupt our industry by empowering customers to buy a car on their own terms. As a Quality Assurance Data Analyst, you will be at the forefront of this process, supporting sales center associates in creating iconic experiences for our customers. Data Analysts will partner with sales center and Quality Assurance leadership as well as strategic business partners to report performance insights, including the effectiveness of training, execution of new operational practices and overall associate & network performance. You will have a direct impact on improving the performance of our business and ensuring iconic experiences for our customers as they buy the vehicle they want, in a way that’s right for them.
What you will do – Essential responsibilities
- Conduct data analysis to identify business and individual performance trends; develop and generate accurate reporting for consumption by leadership team members and strategic business partners
- Communicate status of assignments and initiatives to internal team management and strategic business partners
- Create, execute and maintain detailed speech-to-text analytics use cases
- Serve as the expert for the speech-to-text analytics software – developing scorecards, building reporting, intake of requests, etc.
- Provide KPI recommendations to senior management and strategic business partners for monitoring business performance; develop new and maintain existing KPI reports
- Leveraging data insights, provide the Quality Assurance management team with directional guidance/recommendations for ongoing allocation of Quality Assurance team resources
- Mentor, train, and support team members and strategic business partners on Quality Assurance principles and software
- Participate as the Quality Assurance Project Lead for complex, multi-layer projects
Improve customer experience with every interaction
You’re ready to stretch yourself and others by ensuring the team balances customer needs with business goals and delivers customer solutions that enhance business value. As a key member of our Quality Assurance team, you will support CarMax leadership in monitoring and reporting insights for both day to day activities and big-picture initiatives in our sales center. You will do this by analyzing data and providing insights into performance trends, along with ensuring that proper measurements and reporting are in place to effectively manage the Quality Assurance program. Your ability to apply critical thinking to analyze business partner request and the resulting data sets, influence using data, visually articulate information through graphs, presentations and other means, along with building & maintaining relationships is key.
Qualifications and requirements
- College degree required
- Experience with Tableau, Teradata/SQL, and other business intelligence software
- 6+ years contact center experience is preferred
- 6+ years operations support, process and/or project management experience a plus
- 6+ years’ experience in a data analytics or similar role
- Speech-to-text analytics and call recording software experience a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to communicate in order to persuade, plan, strategize and promote cooperation
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to document complicated processes
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to absorb and analyze new information quickly
- Minimal travel may be required (0-10%)
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought and sold has helped us become the nation’s largest retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®.
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application.
Tableau (Busines Intelligence Software)