To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Piscataway, NJ 08854
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Atrium Staffing • Piscataway, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a growing company in the medical device industry, is seeking a Customer Service Representative with strong communication and problem-solving skills to join their team!
Position Overview: The Customer Service Representative must communicate with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services to handle and resolve complaints. Excellent communication abilities and data entry skills are essential for this role!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Manage a high volume of inbound and outbound calls
- Interact with multiple customers daily, processing orders, addressing concerns, answering questions and helping with any overall needs
- Ensure that all customer inquiries receive responses in a timely and efficient manner
Qualifications for the Customer Service Representative:
- Must have excellent communication skills
- 2-3 yrs’ experience in an unscripted call center role
- Understand the customer’s challenge and navigate the customer to a resolution
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Basic Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel, Outlook
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package