To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
39580 South Lago Del Oro Parkway
Tucson, AZ 85739
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
UR Insurance Specialist: Friday -Tuesday 32 hr per week
Acadia-Healthcare • Tucson, AZ
Posted 2 months ago
OVERVIEW/SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Insurance Specialist is responsible for contacting external case managers/managed care organizations for certification and recertification of insurance authorization for Sierra Tucson clients. This individual will also be responsible for verifying insurance coverage on potential patients and communicate financial/insurance information to the admissions team. This position requires a thorough understanding of the facility’s treatment program and philosophy, knowledge of mental health / substance abuse issues as well as insurance procedures, the ability to multi task in a quick paced environment, strong organizational, communication, and computer skills, and a high level of confidentiality.
SCHEDULE: Days Friday - Tuesday 32Hours a week
- Knowledge of mental health and/or substance abuse issues.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Problem solving skills; the ability to systematically analyze problems, draw relevant conclusions and devise appropriate courses of action.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail orientated.
- Ability to work weekends.
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills with the ability to navigate a Windows environment.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor degrees preferred
- Strong computer and phone skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
X FINGERING, HANDLING
X PROLONGED STANDING OR SITTING
X EYE-HAND COORDINATION: DEXTERITY REQUIRED
X VISION REQUIREMENTS
X PERFORMING ROUTINE, REPETITIVE DUTIES
X WORKING ALONE
X WORKING AS PART OF A GROUP
X WORKING WITH THE PUBLIC
X CONSTANT HIGH STRESS
X STRESS OF MEETING FREQUENT DEADLINES
X PERFORMING A VARIETY OF DUTIES
X RECEIVING INSTRUCTIONS
Maintain complete confidentiality in all patient/program matters, in accordance with facility policy.
Adhere to all policies and procedures relevant to the job, the department, and external regulating bodies or obtain approval for exception.