Financial Representative Opportunity for Professional Career Changers – Medical Sales
- Are you a Medical Sales Professional who may be exploring Career Transition opportunities?
- Do you consistently demonstrate a high level of sales performance and success in your current role?
- Do you enjoy working within a professional Client Service environment?
- Do you have the discipline and work ethic to dedicate yourself to career that has both exceptional upside income potential, as well as a significant degree of schedule flexibility?
- Are you truly passionate about helping others within a role that can meaningfully impact their lives?
If your answer is Yes to any of the above … We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you.
BROADEN YOUR CAREER WITH NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL
At Northwestern Mutual Financial Representatives strive to understand their clients' goals and visions to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to achieve their financial objectives. Our Financial Representatives are professionals who come from varying backgrounds and experiences to build rewarding practices and relationships with our clients. As you excel in your career our Advisors are supported by our network of specialists, training programs and mentoring opportunities to help their clients and to build practices.
- Representatives help clients to achieve and maintain financial security by providing financial advice and matching solutions with client’s needs and goals.
- Develop rapport with clients and foster long-term relationships.
- Be knowledgeable about Northwestern Mutual financial products and financial market trends.
- Build and maintain client bases, keep current client financial plans up-to-date and build a portfolio of new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Provide dedicated and focused client experiences.
BY JOINING OUR TEAM, YOU'LL HAVE ACCESS TO
- A high-quality training program to help you get started.
- Mentorship and professional development training throughout your entire career.
- Leading industry products and solutions built on an integrated technology platform.
- Financial support for professional designations and certifications
- The opportunity to design your roadmap to leadership and specialized roles.
- A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition and rewards.
- A rewarding career, with extraordinary income potential and a variable compensation model including; recognition and bonuses, where hard work directly relates to your sales results.
At Northwestern Mutual, we’re committed to mutual success. You’ll find people with varied experiences and perspectives in an environment that emphasizes teamwork and collaboration. For us, diversity means valuing and respecting differences so that we bring out the best in each other. You can be yourself while building your career here. Our offices are located in Downtown Pittsburgh and the surrounding Western PA Region.
Desired Financial Representative Qualifications:
- Prior Sales Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Self-Starter and Highly Motivated
- History of Professional and Personal Success
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
High Stress Tolerance - Thrives in a high-pressure environment
Innovative - Prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Achievement-Oriented - Enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
People-Oriented - Enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
At Northwestern Mutual we believe that everyone deserves to ‘spend their lives living’ and that a strong financial plan is the cornerstone for ensuring that reality! Financial security is not just something that happens in retirement but is an enabler for our clients to spend their life living!
Our teams of financial advisors across the nation embody these beliefs and are committed to helping clients reach their financial goals. With over 50% of American’s citing that their financial planning needs improvement, a career with Northwestern Mutual provides abundant opportunities to serve this growing need!
Recognized by FORTUNE as one of the "World's Most Admired" companies, Northwestern Mutual has been among the leaders in the financial services industry for nearly 160 years and has a proven track record of financial success.
Job Type: Full-time