Assistant Manager Posting
As an Assistant Manager you will be in a full-time position that offers benefits including;
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
The Assistant Store Manager is a leadership role that supports the Store Manager in all store operations and ensures a safe and customer-focused environment at all times. You will be responsible for all Store Manager duties while the Store Manager is not present. You will also assist customers in the purchase of products, develop customer connections, and maintain a positive attitude with all.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Supervisor or Team Lead at a retail store.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have a valid, infraction-free Driver’s License. Ability to communicate effectively in English, both in written and oral forms is required.
- Strong capability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Be physically able to stand for long periods of time.
- Be physically able to lift, push, pull minimum of 50 lbs.
- Be able to work irregular shifts, including weekends, overnight shifts, and holidays
- Approximately 75% of work indoors (there are times when an employee will work outside for extended periods of times beyond this percentage).
- Ability to occasionally climb a ladder to store or retrieve materials, and/or place or remove signage.
Ensure Financial Integrity
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 306452
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in 1955 and based in Long Beach, California, United Pacific is an independent multi-billion dollar convenience store retailer and gas station operator. Today, through its retail convenience locations and its retail and wholesale fuel distribution, United Pacific's network includes 319 company-operated stores and 56 fee-operated and leased locations. United Pacific has established itself as one of the largest independent owners, suppliers and operators of gas stations and convenience stores in the Western United States. The Company offers motor fuels products under the 76, Conoco, Phillips, Shell and United Oil brands and convenience items through the We Got It! Food Mart, My Goods Market and Circle K brands. United Pacific employs over 2,500 and operates its retail and wholesale businesses in California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington and Colorado.
To be successful at United
Pacific, each of us must embrace
the “I Got It!” culture, which
is driven by our core values:
We Are United. One Team, One Goal,
People-Focused. Connected, Caring, Respectful
Taking Pride In All We Do
Results Matter. Personal, Team, Company
This culture influences our
daily work and enhances our service commitment to our customers, vendor
partners, communities, and each other. It helps define who we are today
and guides us to become even better tomorrow.
The job qualifications described here are representative of
View the full profile
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions. If accepting an
offer of employment, applicant must be able to provide proof of authorization
to work in the U.S. United Pacific is an