Home Instead® is looking for a energetic multi-tasker to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. This Service Coordinator role connects our caregiving workforce with our senior clients.
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Follow up with all client and CAREGiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system.
- Follow up and communicate CAREGiver and client issues to ensure problems are resolved.
- Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours in scenarios to enhance and/or increase quality care.
- Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter the information into the software system and work with team to communicate and prepare for the Care Consultation.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- One year of staffing experience is strongly preferred.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, quarterly, monthly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have the availability to work evenings and weekends as required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Active Listening
- Decision Making