Regional Sales Manager
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
JC Ehrlich, a brand of Rentokil, is the largest pest control company in the world, and we are the third largest pest control company in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, foodservice, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.Responsibilities
What do our Regional Sales Managers do?
Regional Sales Managers are responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned region. They staff and direct a sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth, in line with company vision and values. In addition, they establish sales plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contribute to the development of training and educational programs for Residential Sales Specialists of Rentokil North America.
- Set a strong example for residential sales specialists in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits
- Lead productive weekly sales training meetings focused on skill development and improving performance
- Work in field daily to ensure all residential sales specialists understand how to conduct an effective sales call
- Assist in preparation of proposals and presentations
- Provide ongoing technical training of the services offered in the assigned territory
- Facilitate weekly, monthly and quarterly one-on-one debriefs with all residential sales specialists to build more effective communication, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of sales activity performance
- Using Sales KPI's, ensure that all residential sales specialists to ensure they meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments and proposals to meet and exceed sales budgets.
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive base pay plus quarterly bonuses
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Car allowance, technology package
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of experience, education and training
- Preferably 3-5 years sales leadership experience in a hunting capacity
- Proven history developing sales colleagues
- Strong business acumen with background in management, sales, training, relationship development and/or excellent customer experience
- Experience analyzing financial reports, in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Available to travel as needed
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Valid driver's license/clean driving record
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)
Training And Development