Kelly Services in Myrtle Beach is recruiting for a great company. I am looking for Merchandisers and Stockers. They might be looking to hire some great candidates.
Hours - Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday 8AM-4PM
Wilmington (3 Locations)
PAYRATE: 13 per hour
Things you should know about working as a Merchandiser/Stocker:
What does Product Merchandising mean exactly? It means presenting all products in a way that will attract the attention of consumers at our customer retail locations.
How will you do this? Bring to life our displays by turning all product labels to face the consumer and filling the store shelves with a variety of our refreshing products. Work independently and outside the confines of 4 walls.
What would success look like?
- It-s all in the presentation. Be a brand ambassador! Make sure those product logos meet the eye of every consumer. We call it 'The Look of Success"
- Travel to retail stores and customer accounts daily. Store to Store mileage reimbursement included
- Good Customer Service? Priceless. Foster those important relationships with all retail store personnel
- Flex your muscles & tie your shoes. We work fast and lift to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
- Effective customer service & communication skills
- Willingness to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Follow appropriate food handling, safety, and sanitation standards
- Share in our purpose - to serve others, to pursue excellence, and to grow profitably
- Valid driver-s license for your state of residency (Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
- Personal vehicle available to use for work
- Proof of insurance policy to verify current coverage of liability and property damage at no less than $50,000 per person / 100,000 per occurrence / $50,000 property damage effective from first day of employment
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
- Previous customer service experience
- Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
- Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- ability to lift approximately up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, kneel, stand, lift, and perform physical labor for multiple hours at a time
- safely operate a motor vehicle
-e ability to read and understand store plan-o-gram and set instructions
- ability to work in customer storage areas which may not be air conditioned
- Ability to operate a computer, a hand-held inventory control device, and calculators