To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
426 Industrial Avenue
Williston, VT 05495
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CIS Implementation Consultant
Harris • Williston, VT
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Systems and Software is seeking an Implementation Consultant to join our Professional Services team! The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, team-oriented individual that is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, has excellent analytical abilities and thrives on working in a fast-paced environment.
Utilizing industry best practices, methodologies and process controls the Implementation Consultant will be responsible for working with a project team to deliver enQuesta CIS solutions and associated value-added services to both new and existing customers. This includes performing business process requirements analysis and documentation as well as system configuration, testing, implementation, training and support.
The Implementation Consultant is customer-facing and plays a key role in effectively translating customer requirements into solution deliverables.Primary Functions
- Provide CIS Customer Service, Service Orders, Metering and New Premises subject matter expertise and consulting services for one or more projects teams assigned to new customer implementations, upgrades, and quotes.
- Perform information collection during the initial Discovery process and subsequent analysis.
- Create business requirements documents and functional specifications.
- System configuration and testing.
- Document training materials and train end-users.
- Serve as a customer advocate and facilitate communication with other internal departments.
- Provide support during customer testing, production implementation and beyond.
- Identify and mitigate issues and risks that could negatively impact the project.
- Deliver services with high quality and efficiency.
- Contribute to improved levels of employee satisfaction and company success by motivating coworkers and helping to develop their knowledge and skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Information Systems, related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years of Utility CIS and/or Utility Industry experience with a focus in Customer Service & Field Operations.
- Excellent customer service and oral/written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills. Must be able to analyze information to make independent decisions quickly and effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret requirements, recommend solutions and lead/participate in business process analysis sessions with customers.
- Detailed oriented and conscientious about meeting expectations.
- Positive, proactive and action-oriented attitude and approach.
- Ability to effectively manage a large number of tasks simultaneously, with excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with standard UNIX, FTP and SQL commands/statements
- Must be able to travel minimum 50% - 75% of the time within North America without restriction
Harris Computer is a member of the Constellation Software Inc. (CSU.TO) group of companies. Constellation Software is a rapidly growing conglomerate of vertical market software (VMS) companies; each focused upon dominating its respective market niche. Constellation's growth is based on a simple strategy: identify promising VMS firms; acquire them; and then integrate them into the Constellation family while building on their fundamental strengths to help them become world class organizations.
Harris is an EEO/AA/Disability/Veteran employer.