To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Marketing Communications Video Associate
Altec Industries , Inc. • Birmingham, AL
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Why Join Altec?
If you're considering a career with Altec, Inc., there's never been a better time to join us! Our Company was founded based upon values that place the customer first, and view people as our greatest strength. Altec has continued to grow, utilizing the same basic values, and over the years, those values have helped us to earn the trust and confidence of our customers worldwide. We remain committed to total customer satisfaction in everything we do. That's why today, Altec is an innovative, financially sound company that is setting the standard of excellence in design, manufacturing and service; and that's why you can rely on us to provide you with the stability of a well managed company.
Altec Inc., founded in 1929, is a privately held company headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama.
Altec specializes in the manufacture, sale and service of aerial devices, digger derricks, cranes and specialty equipment for the electric utility, telecommunications, tree care, construction, and light and sign maintenance industries in more than 120 countries throughout the world.
Altec is currently looking for a Marketing Communications Video Associate in Birmingham, AL. The purpose of this position is to coordinate and execute marketing communication projects with responsibilities that include video production, video editing, corporate communications and creating brand awareness. Major responsibilities include the following:
- Develop, produce and edit internal / external videos for corporate communications, sales support and user training
- Write copy for use by publication, broadcast or internet media to promote the sale of goods and services.
- Create and present drafts and ideas to internal customers.
- Copy, edit, proofread, and revise internal and/or external communications.
- Coordinate and maintain social media profiles on sites such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Promote products and services through applicable, established communications channels.
- Assist in the execution of internal/external events
- Appropriate follow-up on customer or public requests
- All other duties as assigned
Education, Experience and Skills Required
- Bachelor's Degree required; Marketing, Journalism or Communications Degree preferred
- One to three years experience in a video production, journalism, marketing or communications role
- Adobe Creative Suite skills required
- Must have 2+ years professional experience with Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Must have 2+ years professional experience with DSLR / Video Camera basics
- Current valid Driver’s License
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop relationships with peers to ensure teamwork within the Marketing area
- Ability to vary language and tone of messages based on product and medium.
The job level is able to be adjusted at time of hire, if the candidate meets the qualifications for jobs of a more experienced level in the career path.
Altec offers a competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program
• Retirement 401(k) Program
• Vacation and Holidays
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program
• Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.