To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Earth City, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Forklift Driver/Warehouse Attendant - 3rd Shift
Legacy Pharmaceutical Packaging, LLC • Earth City, MO
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PRIMARY PURPOSE or JOB SUMMARY
The Warehouse Attendant is responsible for performing a variety of warehouse functions such as stage for production rooms, load, and unload finished product and raw materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Promote and enforce GMP and SOP compliance in a FDA regulated pharmaceutical manufacturing environment, ensuring product integrity, safety and compliance with standards.
- Possess a working knowledge of cGMPs, FDA and DEA regulations and Legacy Pharmaceutical Packaging policies and procedures.
- Perform warehouse operations including receiving, materials handling and shipping.
- Check warehouse locations and enter transfers for material, packaging components and product in Ross database system.
- Assist in checking and maintaining inventory levels for raw materials and components on a regular basis.
- Receive, handle and complete documentation of controlled substances.
- Apply labels to material/component containers (Quarantine labels during receiving processes)
- Check packing slip of inbound material for accuracy when received (for 100% accuracy)
- Perform daily cycle counts.
- Transfer and wrap finished goods to the finished goods warehouse.
- Inspect contents, verify, resolve issues, complete goods receipt in Ross systems and deliver courier shipments through facility (supplies, equipment etc.)
- Check inbound and outbound shipments against BOL.
- Participate in inventories as required.
- Operate warehouse equipment without safety incidents.
- Inspect the warehouse areas to make sure organized, safe and clean.
- Inspect the loading bay and outside storage areas are kept clean.
- Monitor the warehouse during established shipping/receiving hours.
- Administer the access and authorized entry of the DEA Cage and vault.
- Move materials/components between the warehouse and production staging area.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in a distribution center environment, Inventory Control experience preferred
- Must be able to operate a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack and count product
- Must be able to pick and pull orders, prepare product for shipment
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs
- Reliability in daily attendance and willingness to work overtime
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Must possess good mathematical skills
- Must be computer literate - experience w/RF technology and Ross system a strong plus
- Previous warehouse, logistics, distribution, forklift training and experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage priorities