* Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university is preferred; prior related work experience as a production or sales assistant is also preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
100% Project Management / Analytics / Administration / Sales
* Reviews and edits proofs for publication advertisements, market sponsorships, and listings for various publishing projects.
* Maintains digital filing system for contracts, adjustment forms, and sales collateral materials.
* Secures sales contracts: inputs billing information; distributes sales invoices to exhibitors; manages collections and processes payments for First Looks.
* Management and Set-Up assistance of First Look Lobby Display Vignettes
* Collects ads for various ad platforms and handles requests for advertising adjustments
* Provides general project assistance with aiding exhibitor with portal access and customer correspondence.
* Provides administrative support to sales team.
* Responsible for sales analytics for all 3 campuses
* Maintain shared sales tracker with bi-weekly reporting for all 3 campuses
* Assist in the maintenance of AE accounts
* Work with IT to keep Account list and invoicing current
* Assist advertising customers with uploading artwork to advertising portal and resolve issues as needed
* Communicates with Creative Vendor to ensure all ad orders and artwork are submitted
* Analyze information and processes and develop more efficient processes and strategies
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Ability to travel on average quarterly
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Performs other duties as required and assigned.
SUCCESS FACTORS/JOB COMPETENCIES
* Excellent interpersonal skills-the individual builds relationships with IMC colleagues at all levels, prospective candidates, and third party vendors; has the ability to work with minimal supervision in a professional, courteous manner while demonstrating diplomacy, tact, and discretion.
* Excellent Project Management and Collection skills.
* Customer service orientation-the individual has a passion for meeting and exceeding the needs of internal and external customers and will be a strong team player.
* Excellent oral communication-the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, has the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from IMC employees, customers, and the general public.
* Excellent written communication-the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information; has the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
* Time management-the individual prioritizes and plans multiple work activities to meet deadlines, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
* Quality control-the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
* Problem solving-the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully to identify solutions
* Adaptability-the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
* Dependability-the individual is self-motivated, consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demand: The work is mostly sedentary with periods of moderate physical activity, and is performed in office surroundings, exhibit halls, convention halls, or meeting rooms. Typical positions require standing, extensive walking, bending, reaching, holding, balancing, grasping, and turning objects; and operating computer or typewriter keyboards. Occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 50 lbs. The work requires the ability to speak normally and to use normal or aided vision and hearing. This position will be subject to work beyond the normal scheduled hours of work; to support IMC's Gift, Home, Rug and Apparel markets, to attend evening or weekend meetings, markets and work sessions.
Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- Business Correspondence