To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Attleborough, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Auto Parts Sales Representative
Factory Motor Parts • North Attleborough, MA
Posted 4 days ago
Do you provide the competitive drive, outgoing nature and will to be the BEST Auto Parts Sales Representative we have?
Can you grow our auto parts business?
For our employees, career challenges and opportunities are limitless. Our steady and continued growth depends on building upon our solid relationships with customers, colleagues and suppliers. We take pride in knowing we are part of an extraordinary company of talented, high-performing professionals who enjoy working in a highly challenging entrepreneurial climate.
As an Auto Parts Sales Representative, you will build Factory Motor Parts business by calling on and selling to new and existing customers to generate business, introduce new product lines, coordinate product seminars and conduct open houses.
Minimum requirements include:
- 4-5 years of Sales experience within the Automotive Parts industry.
- 2-3 years of experience with routine Cold Calling of potential clients to develop business.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving and negotiation with special emphasis on closing sales.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to conduct business in a professional manner with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including formal presentation skills for both small and large groups.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills with MS office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Drug screen and background check administered as a condition of employment.
We are an EEOC/AA Employer.
An industry leader, FMP offers well-balanced compensation and benefits programs, which may include medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, profit sharing, paid holidays/vacation/sick time, STD/LTD, + much more. Salary is based on experience and job performance.