To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
- Kathleen Duke
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Channel Marketing Specialist
Enterprise Rent-A-Car • St. Louis, MO
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is located at our corporate headquarters in Clayton, MO.
- Independently manage and prioritize business-to-business and/or business-to-consumer marketing
- projects from our operating groups (i.e. rental, truck, car sales, fleet) and from corporate senior
management on a variety of marketing needs:
- Consult to determine and recommend the best approach to meet objectives
- Lead the production and implementation of marketing communications including events, trade
media/giveaways, sales collateral, print ads, e-mail, point-of-purchase and promotions
- Manage solution execution from beginning to end, including efforts by agency and/or in-house team of graphic artists ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget
- Ensure all printed pieces are brand and legally compliant before being printed/shipped; work with print production team to ensure all pieces are printed/shipped on time and budget
- Work with cross-functional teams (i.e. database marketing, online media) where needed to research and develop ideas for marketing solutions
- Present and stand behind ideas and marketing initiatives to senior leadership, representing the department
- Provide monthly status on key brand initiatives (end of month)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor's Degree required (Marketing, Advertising, or Communications preferred)
- Four (4) years or more of related marketing/advertising experience required
- Customer service experience required
- Experience with creative development and/or copy writing skills required
- Intermediate level of proficiency or above in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
Must be authorized to work in the US and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Strong project/time management skills - projects delivered on time and on budget
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Must be a team player with proven collaboration and leadership skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must have a solid understanding of marketing fundamentals, and able to lead a creative project from start to finish
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional communications both verbal and written
- Comfortable working both independently and on a team