DescriptionYour journey begins now!
At Miraval Berkshires it is our ongoing purpose to bring imagination, authenticity and meaning to wellness. Each day we work to bring out the best in all we do for our guests and colleagues (you) to take comfort in.
Candidates interested in joining us on this journey need to believe in the power of the individual and understand that regardless of the job, every position has meaning and is important to Miraval%26rsquo;s purpose.
As an Experience Planner, you are responsible for overseeing the Experience Planning processes and Reservations for prospective guests, developing relationships with clients and offering helpful suggestions and solutions to experience planning needs. The purpose of this position is to optimize spa and programs bookings and assist guest relations when needed, providing superior customer engagement with a thoughtful approach to sales. Essential Functions
Make authentic connections with Miraval guests.
- To handle all incoming lines and assist guests with inquiries to describe Miraval and offer and complete the reservations process, including guest contact information, billing information, special requests, transportation, etc.
- To handle all email in boxes assigned to the reservations team and communicate with good verbal communication skills to guests via email.
- To be proficient in all activities and services of Miraval and to personally experience some of the offerings to be able to describe the Miraval guest experience with firsthand knowledge.
- To attend all training classes of Miraval information to stay current on all aspects of Miraval procedures, services and offerings.
- To sell day spa reservations, gift certificates and other assigned products and services.
- Complete daily and weekly reports as assigned.
- Provide helpful and cooperative communication between sales, catering, front office and accounting on a regular basis and all departments as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Experience Planners will work on completing their personal revenue goal as well as the team%26rsquo;s on a monthly basis.
Miraval is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the wellness industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
We thank you for your interest. Be well.
Miraval Berkshires offers:
- World class resort
- Awarded Fortune%26rsquo;s 100 best companies to work for
- Unlimited use of our fitness center, yoga classes, and lectures
- Competitive pay
- Positions with incentive & bonus packages
- %241,000 reimbursement for tuition (after 12 months)
- Employee discounts on all spa services and programming
- Discounted and comped rates at Hyatt Hotels
- Positions with flexible schedules
- Minimum of 2 years of high-end sales and customer service experiences preferably in a call center, sales/customers service and/or hospitality environment.
- Advanced technology proficiency with thorough working knowledge of GDS, reservations software and booking systems (Visual One preferred).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with ability to skillfully articulate resort information to guests and new agents.
- Exceptional time management, detail and organizational skills.
- Must be a strong compassionate leader with a self-sacrificing personality.
- Professional demeanor with exceptional verbal, written and electronic communication skills.
- Must be completely flexible and be able to work weekdays, weekends, mid shifts, nights and holidays.