is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator
in the St. Louis, MO area!Job Title:
Human Resources CoordinatorLocation:
St. Louis, MOSchedule
: Mon - Fri, 8:00 am to 5:00 pmStatus:
Direct Hire, Contract-to-HireCompensation
: based on experienceResponsibilities
- Assist with onboarding new employees including offer letter generation, background check and drug testing processing, and processing of new hire paperwork.
- Assist with benefits administration.
- Support employees and management team with day-to-day human resource questions, needs, and inquiries.
- Assist with recruitment functions such as scheduling on-site interviews, updating applicant tracking system, and provide ad-hoc reporting on recruiting metrics.
- Assist with special project as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 1 to 3 years of human resources experience.
- ATS experience preferred
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Ability to communicate clearly, both orally and written, and effectively with a wide range of people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.