To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milford, DE 19963
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Service Manager - HFAD
Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships • Milford, DE
Posted 2 months ago
Automotive Service Manager – Service Manager – Automobile Dealership Service Department – Auto Service Manager
Business is Booming at the Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships! Our family-owned and operated business is seeking a Dynamic Service Manager to join our world class service team. We have an immediate opening for a Motivated, Seasoned, Service Department Manager. This is an outstanding opportunity for a rewarding career with a mission driven company.
- Do you thrive in a fast paced, professional environment with unlimited career growth potential?
- Are you an enthusiastic and trustworthy individual with a strong work ethic?
- Do you have a proven record of success with verifiable CSI scores?
- Do you have a desire to Succeed?
Then our company is the right fit for you! Join our Service Departments that are poised for Explosive Growth.
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation and over 50 years in the automotive industry. We represent the most complete line of multi-franchise dealerships in Delaware, New Jersey and the Eastern Shore area of Maryland. We have over 16 locations in the tri-state area.
- Extremely Competitive Salaries and BIG REWARDS
- Positive Management Support
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans, Disability, Cancer, Accident, & Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
Service Manager Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide high quality customer service and satisfaction at or above company standards
- Maintain good working relations with factories
- Motivating, Coaching, and Leading a dynamic and high-performing service selling and technical team
- Effectively supervising and managing the work load and schedules of all service department associates
- Effectively operating the service department to achieve overall business performance objectives, including sales, productivity, and profitability goals
- Assist in diagnosing vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs
- Ensuring the service department operates under safe conditions according to established policies and procedures and in compliance with federal, state, and other mandated regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned by the General Manager
Service Manager Qualifications:
- Must be results-driven, highly energized, customer service oriented LEADER
- Must have a passion for taking care of customers
- Excellent organization skills and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Dealertrack experience a plus!
- Proven record of success in dealership management and a strong understanding of vehicle repairs and maintenance
- Possess ability to lead a Service team to top-level performance and create a 5-star customer experience
- Computer experience
- HS Diploma required; college degree a plus; ASE or manufacturer certifications a plus
- Must have a current, valid driver's license
- Veterans are encouraged to apply
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."