Job ID: PHE000744About Us
Phenomenex is a global technology leader committed to developing novel analytical chemistry solutions that solve the separation and purification challenges of researchers in industrial, clinical, government and academic laboratories. From drug discovery and pharmaceutical development to food safety and environmental analysis, Phenomenex chromatography products, technical services and chemical reference standards accelerate science and help researchers improve global health and well-being.
Selected by the Wall Street Journal as an "Exceptional Workplace," Phenomenex is defined by its passionate people, dynamic culture and distinctive ingenuity. These common characteristics unify the Phenomenex companies worldwide behind our mission "to promote the growth, prosperity and well-being of those we serve - our customers, our employees, and humanity.Description
Must be located in either: Colorado, Kansas, or Nebraska
Maintain and manage specific outside territory by meeting and exceeding sales, gross profit, and unit goals. Manage customer accounts to ensure advanced service and technical support to customers with on-site consultative visits on a regular and ongoing basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct on-site customer visits to provide technical information with regards to chromatography related products and services
• Ensure that assigned territory meets sales, gross profit, and unit goals
• Conduct on-site product demonstrations and/or technical seminars
• Attend local vendor shows and company sponsored trade shows
• Develop relationships with new and existing customers
• Develop business plans, market analysis, and sales strategies for assigned territory
• Have a positive attitude, be a team player, and strive to learn and contribute to company culture
• Complete assigned learning plan
• Manage and maintain information in customer database system
• Perform other job-related duties as requested by customers and/or management
• Good working knowledge of the chromatography
• Present clearly and to large groups, i.e. seminars & trainings
QualificationsKnowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science required.
• Requires analytical thinking and presenting ideas
• Experience in Microsoft office and Database Management
• Extremely skilled in the art of negotiation
• Strong organizational skill, plans and assigns resources in a detailed fashion
• Extensive knowledge of HPLC and SPE production
• At least 2 years of Experience in Sales
• Valid Driver’s LicenseDanaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.