To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Vista, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Fairfield Residential • Vista, CA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We have an exciting opportunity for a Leasing Consultant at our brand new 250+ unit apartment community. This ultra- luxurious apartment community is located in Vista.
This leasing position is Full Time; weekends are required. We offer competitive pay along with commissions and bonuses. Also medical, dental and vision insurance along with a 401k retirement savings program and employer matching!
If you have high energy, superior sales/closing and exceptional customer service experience, we would love to hear from you! Our top candidates must thrive in a fast-paced, high energy leasing office, juggle various tasks and work well within a team. This is a great opportunity to help create the energy and excitement around this new community!
From discovering the prospects needs and matching it with the perfect apartment, your role is critical to building our community. Every day is an opportunity to meet new people and turn them into another valuable resident. Grow your career by working with one of the best in the industry- Fairfield Residential! This is also a great opportunity to earn commissions!
- Manages all aspects of the leasing process, including, but not limited to, incoming traffic, qualifying prospects, leasing apartments, preparing lease paperwork and completing move-in paperwork. Must complete guest cards and enter traffic daily.
- Responds to phone and email inquiries including but not limited to providing leasing information, making appointments, creating and following up with maintenance requests, and handling or escalating resident complaints.
- Greets prospects, assess needs, tours apartments, collect deposits, rent payments. Process applications, prepares and reviews lease agreements/renewals, and answer all questions related to the community.
- Maintains courteous communications and follow-up correspondence with residents, applicants, prospects and representatives of other companies.
- Shops competitive properties. Completes weekly LRO market survey and monthly Yardi market survey.
- Completes all marketing/advertising activities at the direction of the property manager. Reviews social media websites and ensures online reputation management.
- Assists with resident retention with renewal program and community events.
- Superior customer service skills including the ability to manage difficult customers and/or situations.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to close a sale.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, time-management and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented; ability to manage conflicting priorities and to adjust priorities on a daily basis.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Minimum of one year experience in a customer service, sales or retail position.
- Previous leasing experience is preferred.
- Experience using Yardi or other related property management accounting software is preferred.