To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HomeAdvisor • Denver, CO
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. A vibrant online marketplace offering an array of resources to its customers, HomeAdvisor is one of the biggest internet success stories in Colorado.
We are seeking an Android Developer for our team of smart, dedicated mobile developers. We're looking for a developer who has solid, demonstrable Android development experience, as well as some experience developing restful API services to support mobile apps.
As an Android Developer for HomeAdvisor, you'll have the chance to enhance and improve apps directed towards our service professionals and homeowners:
- Our Service Provider network recently surpassed 200k pre-screened home service professionals. Currently, over half of our network uses the Service Provider app daily and it is the heart of our company's success.
- Our award-winning Homeowner app is used by HomeAdvisor’s most loyal customer to find and book trusted home pros, keep track of favorite pros and manage new projects.
- Our goal is to provide our homeowner and service professional customers with best-in-class app experiences, all while driving value for HomeAdvisor.
We have an Agile (SCRUM) based team environment and release frequently. Your goal is to work hand-in-hand with experts from product development, UX, design, marketing, and software testing to build the best mobile app solutions for our Service Providers.
Experience we're seeking:
- 3+ years of Android mobile application development, with at least one application published in the app store
- Java, SQLite, JSON
- Experience working with Android Studio
- Expertise in using all the Android layout types
- Demonstrable experience in calling Restful APIs to sync phone data with a server
- Strong skills working with List Views, Content Providers, Services, and Loaders
- MVP Framework and Unit testing of Android applications using Espresso and jUnit
- Experience developing server side Rest APIs in Java
- Experience working on a SCRUM team
- 3 or more years of experience developing commercial software
- Good Design Skills
- Experience with Appium Automation Tool
- A strong passion for Android Development and keeping up to date on new platform developments
- Loving both mobile app development, and server side programming in Java
- Strong Java server side programming experience (Spring, Jersey, Tomcat)
- iOS development experience
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/