PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a TSG Support Technician with Driving in Savannah, GA.Job Descriptions:
- Provides support activities in an assigned area.
- Performs equipment exchange and recording inventory controls, software installations and program updates, troubleshooting and problem resolution on computer and Telecommunication systems.
- Train users on supported software and hardware with understanding of technology from a user perspective as well as technical perspective.
- Assist users to resolve computer related problems such as inoperative hardware or software.
- Travel is required using one’s personal vehicle to provide Technology Support for Customers and to support Core Technology solutions, Freight and SCS locations to supporting technology infrastructure.
- Willing to work various shifts, able to work five days per week with possibility of weekends as needed due to vacation coverage or planned weekend upgrades.
- Associates Degree in Computer Science required Bachelors preferred and A+ certification required.
- Proficient/Advance skills in Microsoft Office Access, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong communication (both verbal and written), problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Highly organized and detail oriented; ability to prioritize daily tasks
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to TSG Support Technician with Driving $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
- Attention To Detail
- Decision Making
- Information Technology
- Infrastructure Management