To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
21500 Biscayne Boulevard
Aventura, FL 33180
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HRIS Coordinator - Recruiter Support - Full-Time
Benihana National Corporation • Aventura, FL
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The HRIS coordinator is responsible for ensuring the integrity of the entry and maintenance of employee data and performing routine administrative tasks in the HRIS system (Ultipro). Provide Recruiting/Applicant Tracking System (ATS) support as needed.Responsibilities
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the HRIS mailbox and respond to inquiries from employees and restaurant management in a timely manner.
- Maintain system Security roles and groups. Ensure users are assigned proper security roles. Create/disable users as requested in a timely manner.
- Develop reports to meet requests and needs for human-resource-related information to various levels and departments.
- Responsible for system data integrity, and proactively implementing process improvements and audits to mitigate data related problems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues by logging and tracking reported issues to vendor and ensure timely resolution.
- Develops, produces and analyzes reports generated on a regular and ad-hoc basis from the ATS and HRIS system. Audits the hiring process with respect to interfaces that run between the ATS and HRIS.
- Responsible for monitoring workflows and data input to the system.
- Assist the Recruiting Team with the processing of hires and ensuring the Employee record gets correctly created in the HRIS.
- Serves as primary contact for all job boards and track usage.
- Partner with recruiting to acts as the web editor for career pages to maintain social media websites for search engine optimization with up-to-date information.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems (e.g. UltiPro)
- Ability to work with ATS software
- In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities
- Familiarity with social media recruiting
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Good organizational and time management skills
A minimum of two (2) years of experience in an HRIS role, preferably in UltiPro. Equivalent combination of skills, experience and education.