Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector management consulting and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,000 professionals in more than 50 offices around the US, in Canada and in Europe. PCG’s Technology Consulting practice offers a full spectrum of quality Information Technology (IT) services to help state and local government agencies at every stage of the IT life cycle. Through its specialized IT services, PCG’s Technology Consulting team finds cost-effective ways to help agency partners deliver successful IT systems that enhance the lives of the user base.
• Provides analytical services and supports the development of project work products.
• Analyzes client requests for proposals and providing development support of proposal responses
• Ensures quality work products are delivered to clients
• Exercises discretion and independent judgment
• Manages and builds upon client relationships
• Adheres to and supports project management approach and other PMO principles and practices
• Ensures project quality and compliance with all related regulations
• Ensures communication among all key stakeholders
• Provides IT job duties which include Business and Technical Leadership, System and Business Process Analysis, Code Development, Software Engineering, or other similarly skilled computerrelated work as needed
• Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
• Skilled in presenting ideas and presenting oral and written reports
• Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non- technical audiences
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies and keeping current with industry best practices
• Highly skilled in data processing systems, concepts and methodologies.
• Ability to assess customer goals, needs and interests with respect to the implementation/appropriateness of information technology solutions.
• Ability to multi-task and maintain organization in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to create and maintain highest levels of confidentiality when dealing with proprietary or private information.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job function.
• Ability to work as a member of a team and independen
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
Experience: 2 + years of relevant industry experience
Process Analysis (Business)