We are currently seeking a Network Analyst for a contract to hire role in Huntsville, AL.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Listening to clients, capturing issues, and guiding them through issue resolution.
- Work closely with Vendors, Technicians, Engineering, and Management
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills. Required proficiency in both spoken and written English required.
- Network knowledge of client LAN, wireless, and remote access networks.
- Network (e.g., patching, VPN Client, TCPIP Fundamentals, DHCP, DNS, WINS; remote access)
- Experience with Cisco Switches, SolarWinds
- Multi-platform client computing across Windows & Apple clients operating systems.
- End user accounts administration via Active directory;
- Proficient in Win 7, Win 10, MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, Account Resets & creations, network connectivity, and Printing.
- Directory Services (e.g. Active Directory)
- IT security including Antivirus and Malware protection.
- Asset management
- Desktop services (e.g PC hardware, operating system, and standard applications)
- Train end users regarding IT client services
- Capability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Capable of producing systems documentation and process manuals in support of operations if required.
- CCENT Certification
- Must be open to working non-standard 2nd, 3rd and/or weekend shifts and working after hours on-call shifts ( 24X7X365 service operation)
- Pass a criminal background check
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- Any Cisco
- CompTIA Network +
- Service Now
- Aruba Wireless
- CompTIA Security +.
Process Improvements (Business)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: BHJOB8234_21588
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in Birmingham, Alabama in 2000 and initially focused on placing IT and Accounting professionals (hence the name "ITAC") in temporary/contract, contract to hire and direct hire positions with clients throughout the country.
ITAC has four offices (click here for our locations) led by a management team mostly comprised of owners in the business, built on decades of industry and corporate staffing experience. We're now also connecting professionals in fields like Engineering, Marketing, Human Resources and all those other roles that keep the wheels turning in every company (where phrases like "heavy lifting" and "sharp objects" only apply to copy paper and staples, respectively).
View the full profile