To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sunnyvale, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Product Sales Specialist
Premium Retail Services • Sunnyvale, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Product Sales Specialist
In the era of the connected work spaces, new agile and mobile solutions are designed to enable the various types of workers to improve efficiency, productivity, and collaboration. The Product Sales Specialist takes a multifaceted role of enabling partners, re-sellers, and customers alike with these new solutions.
The Product Sales Specialist will manage the day to day interaction with G-Suite customers to demonstrate the value of G-Suite meeting solutions. As the Product Sales Specialist you will provide virtual and face-to-face product presentations for management and non-management staff including train-the-trainer activities with partners. You will be responsible for performing solution needs assessments then connecting, designing and delivering those solutions to the customers.
The Product Sales Specialist will strategically and persistently sell Google Cloud solutions to enterprise customers. As a Product Sales Specialist you must thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment where flexibility is critical. Attention to detail via extensive follow-up and tracking will also be an important aspect of this role. This team is seeking someone who is a fast learner with strong communication skills.
- Identify customer needs by evaluating their current solutions
- Maintain regional product forecast in Salesforce
- Participate in business development initiatives with clients
- Educate businesses on client products and services
- Perform data analysis
- Evaluate ongoing programs
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools
- Design and implement follow-up activities to strengthen and sustain knowledge gained and skills developed from technical training programs and courses
- Continuously improve and customize existing programs and courses
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience required
- Experience working in a team environment
- Virtual meeting and customer engagement experience is required
- Familiarity with traditional and modern sales methods, tools and techniques
- Strong networking, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Cloud Platform required
- Minimum of 2 years' of experience in sales, training, development or academic teaching required
- Proficiency in G-Suite (docs, slides, sheets, photos, plus, etc.) required
- Flexibility and ability to work autonomously with limited guidance
- Experience in partner management
- Adaptability, teamwork, dedication, and a positive attitude
- Experience in consumer marketing campaigns and/or advertising
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity
- Able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven, tech work environment
- Program management skills
A competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, Company paid life, STD, Voluntary Life, 401K match and a generous Paid Time Off program.
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.