To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tamarac, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Premier Banker UL
Wells Fargo • Tamarac, FL
Posted 1 month ago
For the portfolio of relationships managed, resolves inquiries and service requests, opens and services accounts within authorized limits and creates Customer Management Program (CMP) activity plans and follows up on scheduled contacts. Continually builds a network of internal partners and external sources and resources to further enhance the customer experience and meet customer's financial needs. Models appropriate segmentation strategy for the branch team and supports the branch managerâs Customer Connection Plan (CCP) so that affluent and affluent away customers are provided the opportunity to interact with the most appropriate banker.
- 2+ years of financial services industry experience, through work or military, in one or a combination of the following: corporate banking, corporate lending, consumer banking, consumer lending, business banking, small business, mortgage lending, investments, brokerage, or private banking; or 1+ year experience in a licensed financial services position
- 2+ years of client relationship management experience
- Experience assessing customer needs and recommending products/services to fulfill those needs
- Experience solving customer problems
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- High motivation with ability to successfully meet team objectives while maintaining individual performance
- Experience identifying additional opportunities to recommend products and services to customers
- Experience mentoring and educating other branch team members
- Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
- Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- FINRA registration including Series 6 and 63 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- FINRA registration including Series 6 or 7 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Business development experience
- Registration for FINRA Series 7 and 63 or 7 and 66 must be completed within a specified period of time determined by number of licenses to be obtained as well as job start date and will be communicated to the candidate upon offer acceptance. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- State Life Insurance license requirements must be completed within a specified period of time communicated to the candidate upon offer acceptance. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
- Registration for FINRA Series 65 must be completed when required by the state in which the position is located. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.