Delivery Driver & Helper Job Descriptions (AMXL)
Amazon Delivery Service Partners are seeking bright, motivated, hardworking individuals to fill both Delivery Driver & Delivery Helper positions!
No experience needed!
Apply today to schedule your in-person interview with Amazon Delivery Service Partners. Delivery Service Partners making on the spot job offers!
Drivers drive a DOT Regulated, non-Commercial Driver's License delivery truck to drop off Amazon packages to customers within their community. Helpers ride along in a delivery truck to help deliver Amazon packages to customers within their community.
Drivers must be able to remain compliant to operate a DOT Regulated vehicle, including obtaining a Medical Examiner's Certificate.
- You must be able to move boxes in excess of 50 lbs., and work with a Delivery Helper(s) for boxes more than 70 lbs.
- You must follow strict safety standards on and off the road
- You must be able to easily get in and out of the van, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- You can plan on working about 4-5 days a week
- You can plan on a typical working day being 10 hours
- You'll secure packages to ensure no damage is caused to customer shipments.
- You'll inspect vehicle equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil and water.
- You'll interact with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner
- You'll use handheld technology to manage the delivery process
Delivery Service Partners Offer:
- Competitive Compensation $16.00+(Driver), $15.00+(Helper) + extra $2/hour temporary incentive through April 30th!
- Employee benefits available
- Community interaction
- Every day is fun and different
Valid State Driver's License is required. Some states will require a special Driver's License or endorsement.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by a driver to successfully perform the essential job function of this job. These include:
- Physical Demands: Drivers are required to stand, walk, sit and drive a company-provided vehicle. Drivers are required to reach and lift with both hands and both arms. Drivers are required to crouch, stoop and bend with both legs. Employee is required to talk and hear without assistance. Drivers must be able to lift and move items in excess of 50 pounds in a single package with the use of material handling equipment such as lifting straps and dollies. Good manual dexterity skills are required as well as good eye-hand coordination. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: Drivers operate vehicles in urban, suburban and rural settings. Must be comfortable communicating with Customer Support, Driver support and supervisor through provided mobile device.
Oil And Gas
Fine Motor Skills