To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dunellen, NJ 08812
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • Dunellen, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Our client, a Commercial Real Estate company, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. The ideal candidate will be reliable, hard-working, organized, and take initiative with a positive attitude.
Position Overview: The Administrative Assistant will report to the Office Manager, answering incoming calls, responding to emails, scheduling meetings, and working with a sense of urgency handling all administrative duties. Candidates who are detail-oriented, experienced with MS Office, and able to work independently encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- The Administrative Assistant will support the day-to-day responsibilities in the office and report directly to the Office Manager
- Answer incoming calls, report messages, and direct calls to correct departments
- Schedule meetings, use various web-based programs, and respond to phone calls/emails
- Maintain all office policies and procedures
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant:
- The Administrative Assistant must work with a sense of urgency and take initiative to complete admin tasks
- 1-3 years of admin experience, specifically using MS Office and Outlook
- Ability to work independently with excellent time management
- Attention to detail, willingness to learn, follows direction
- Experience with Mail Merge is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package