A valued client is looking to add a Electrical Estimator/ Project Manager to their team. Their focus is on commercial and industrial construction.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications.
* Ten plus years in the electrical estimating experience. Including commercial, institutional and industrial projects. Experience to include hard-bid and conceptual estimating.
- Proficiency with McCormick estimating software helpful though not required.
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code.
- Ability to supervise and direct junior estimators.
- Ability to put an estimate together from start to finish with minimum direction from management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, subcontractors and our project management team.
- Must be a team player and possess a positive attitude.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Some benefits include health insurance, 401k, vacation, paid holidays, paid sick days, cell phone and bonus plan.
Take the next step in your career. APPLY NOW!
Please contact Ben Broers directly for more information at Phone number blocked - click to apply or Email blocked - click to apply
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
National Electrical Codes