Our client, in Retail Warehouse, is seeking Pickers and Packers to join their team. As a Warehouse Associate, you will be part of the Production team supporting the logistics departments with online customer orders. The ideal candidate will have basic computer skills, warehouse, picker/packer experience, detail oriented and team player which will align successfully in the organization.
$20.00 to $20.50 an hour
What’s the Job?
- Unloading products from delivery vehicles and placing products into inventory
- Pulling and preparing products for shipments
- Perform picking and packing duties
- Perform labeling, sorting ,wrapping, packing and repacking as needed
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service driven
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 50 pounds
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in a warehouse environment
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive Pay
- Full time hours
If this is a role that interests you and you’d like to learn more, click apply now and a recruiter will be in touch with you to discuss this great opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you!
About ManpowerGroup, Parent Company of: Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells – creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 75 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years. We are recognized consistently for our diversity - as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2022 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the 13th year - all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Packaging And Processing Duties
- Stock Control